We take referrals for a range of routine and more complex procedures here at our practice in Exeter, these include:
- Dental implants
- Complex restorative dentistry (with or without implants)
- Periodontal surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry
We now take referrals for peri-implantitis and mucositis problems which we treat using the pioneering BTI PRGF® Endoret® system. This exciting new treatment allows us to produce platelet rich plasma with growth factors and bioactive fibrin membranes from the patient’s own blood to produce a bioactive rejuvenation of skin tissue. We are the only practice in Devon with access to this technology and we are seeing impressive results in patients.
When you refer your patients to us you can offer them a more comprehensive dental service. We can support you in the following areas.
- Expert opinion, mentoring and assistance with planning and treatment of simple and complex implant related cases and complex restorative cases.
- Opinion and/or treatment of chronic periodontal problems particularly involving implants.
- Rapid response and treatment of acute implant problems – perio or restorative.
- Periodontal plastic surgery for gingival recession defects.
- Complex bone augmentation including augmentations of the sinus floor.
- IV Sedation or RA for anxious patients.
- Minor oral surgery for wisdom teeth.
Our promise to you
We follow a strict Code of Ethics which means that, following treatment, we will always return your patients to you to continue their regular care. We will also keep you fully informed of your patient’s progress throughout their referral treatment.
Make a referral
Alternatively, please click here to download a PDF version of our contact form that you can complete and return to us at 14 Queens Terrace, Exeter, Devon, EX4 4HR.