There are many good insurance plans on the market which provide some cover for private dentistry. We will not charge you a fee for completing your paperwork when you need to make a claim on your policy.
We know that the best way we can help you to maintain your oral health, is to encourage you to attend regularly for your dental checks and hygiene appointments. This means that any potential problems are seen sooner rather than later, and that we are able to monitor the health of your gums as well as keep your smile bright!
For many years now, we have provided routine care for a number of our patients using the Denplan Essentials scheme. This is a simple arrangement which spreads the fees for your routine examinations and hygiene appointments (including any small x-rays you may need) over a twelve month period. We just add up the fees and divide it by twelve – so there are no hidden costs!
Some additional benefits include:
- Dental accident insurance cover of up to £10,000
- 24 hour worldwide emergency helpline
- Temporary emergency treatment when away from home
- Out of hours emergency cover
Our commitment to our Denplan patients:
- 10% discount on treatment fees (excluding implants)
- Free of charge routine dental checks for children under 10 (where one or both parents are part of the Denplan scheme)
- Four year guarantee on dental restorations (this does not include root canal treatment)
We feel sure you will want to take advantage of the savings and the benefits, not least of which will be the investment in your health now and in the future.
It is our experience that our existing patients attend more regularly, and achieve better oral health as a result. If you are interested you don’t have to wait until your next appointment – we will be happy to chat about the plan at any time.