In our newly refurbished practice we have state-of-the-art facilities and we have always taken cross infection seriously. Our new sterilisation room is one of the best in the country and our staff are fully trained and certificated in Covid-19 prevention. We have invested in new equipment and PPE to ensure a safe environment for patients and the team, including the extra step of disinfecting each surgery after use with a specialised disinfectant mist that kills all airborne contamination and settles on all surfaces to kill any virus particles and bacteria.
Moving forward, Contemporary Dental will be introducing a digital workflow that means less, if any, impressions will be required with less time in the chair and faster treatment completion. We are also excited to bring ‘Same Day’ crowns and restorations to our patients.
Our 10-Step COVID-19 protocols
- We ask that patients please travel alone, where possible, and endeavour to arrive no more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Patients can only be seen by pre-arranged appointment, in order that we are able to maintain social distancing requirements within the practice
- Please wear a face covering when arriving to the practice, and at all times outside of the surgery area. Staff will also be wearing PPE
- On arrival, patients will be asked to wait in the designated area either at the front or back of the building
- Upon entrance into the practice patients will be asked to sanitise their hands following our hand washing instructions at the designated hand wash station
- All of the surgeries will be cleaned after each patient with nothing left on any work surface
- Each surgery will be fogged with a disinfectant mist that kills all airborne contamination and settles on all surfaces to kill any virus particles and bacteria
- The surgery will be vacated after each patient, fogged with disinfectant and then left for 30 minutes, after which it will be set up for the next patient
- After each appointment, the patient will be escorted back to the office where payment can be made by card and any follow up appointments booked
- All staff will be fully trained in Covid-19 prevention and our gold-standard decontamination room enables us to comply to the highest level of cross infection control, offering patients the safest dental experience